Progress

Saturday 1 January 2011

Good bye 2010.

It is 0:43 am and the new year has begun. Honestly - I don't have many hopes for it. It is supposed to be my zodiac year, but I am feeling far too apathetic to care.

Absolutely nothing interesting happened in the family diner either. And I don't know whether that is good or bad. I just want to sit around and stare at my computer screen until I pass out. That is right about it. I don't even have the energy to sneak out of the house to try and go to my friends, who are most likely having a blast. I don't care anymore and that is a bit scary. It is like there is total emptyness in the place where my heart used to lie. There is nothing anymore. Or rather, there are random self-centered thoughts that are flashing, lingering for a moment and passing on. And whatever.

AS for food, I am feeling really bloated. There was so much to eat tonight and a lot of things that I had always wanted to try, like different sorts of cheese and stuff. So, of course, I ended up munching on random things throughout the evening. It was not like a binge, but it was very long diner. I bet I lost all of the progress that was this morning. F*** it. Whatever. At least there was a decent cause tonight.

On a different note - my thighs hurt so much from exercising in the morning. I can barely sit down or stand up. Going up and down the stairs is painful and so is simple walking. I hope I am going to be able to exercise in the morning. Not just miserably sleeping in my bed and not capable of getting up. We'll see.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment