Progress

Friday 14 January 2011

11:15 am - Shit.

Just woke up again. After the previous entry I ahve been going to bed and waking up some four times. And every time had to run to the bathroom to vomit. I have no idea what I was still getting out, since everything was out after first two times. And just something bright yellow came up. I am guessing that was stomack acid. I wonder if my cousin noticed. Shit.

I have to talk to a teacher today. But I really don't feel like I'd be able to go out of the house. Shit.

I have a singing lesson in the evening. I don't know how I'll sing with my stomack cramping up. I hope I don't throw up on the spot. Shit.

I didn't reply to my moms phone call yesterday night, because I didn't notice it was ringing. I bet she is freaking out. I need to make myself decent and go to her. Shit.

I am drinking water and my stomack keeps cramping. I have a feeling that it is going to come up again. Shit.

I guess I am not young anymore. I normally never get hangover but at the moment I just want to die. Shit.


Scale showed 76.9 kg. Meaning I got rid of all that I ate in my week of binging. Hooray.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Thanks for following.
    This doesn't sound good. That's definitely stomach bile that you've puked up, which mean's your tummy is empty. You could risk damaging your stomach if it stays empty. Keep on the water (but try some squash or cordial - I'm not sure where you're from, but basically the stuff that you dilute with water to drink), and try a little bread, even half a slice, or cup of water based broth or soup with rice in. I haven't been in this state before - even when I'm off my tits, I generally can't puke, hence I'm not a purger - simply can't throw up.
    Anyway, I hope you start feeling lots better and can get some sleep. Keep an eye on yourself.
    I like your blog, so keep in touch, if you want a chat.
    All the best x

    ReplyDelete