Progress

Thursday 6 January 2011

New Morning

So there are some blogger issues, but switching back to the old posting version has taken care of that. At least for now. Anyway.

Been working on my bachelors this morning. Managed to make my page of contents and part of the introduction. Actually I am really excited. Never thought that I will be, but I am. Strange. Soon enough I'll be going to my adviser to talk it over. Maybe she can suggest some good books about the topic or something. And I want to go to the library again. Still have some stuff to get from there and read. I already have a heap of quotes from books, but I need more. And I need to contact some opera people in Japan too. I need to use some books in Japanese too, so yeah... I need to do that.

Secondly, according to my weight. The fasting day did a world of good. This morning the scale showed 76.0 kg. I am so proud of that. Especially since yesterday was so hard for me, control wise.
This morning I have eaten a small slice of liver-cranberry patee and a bowl of muesly with soy milk. I still have my leftover steamed brussels sprouts from the day before yesterday. So that is going to be my lunch. And for dinner... I'll see if I actually want something. Since I'm having a repetition with my band at 6pm. And it is till 10pm. So afterwards I'll be just tired and cranky and sleepy. Most likely, at least. And I am not going to eat anything that late.

On a different note, today is the second day of confessions :3
Envy. Seven things you lack and covet:

1) I envy all those people who can eat everything and not gain weight. I know several who eat so much and nothing sticks to them. And they even want to gain weight.
2) I envy women with really long hair. I am trying to grow mine out, but it just isn't going past mid-back :/
3) I envy very rich people.
4) I envy people with rock hard self-control. Since I can't control myself in practically anything.
5) I envy people who can sew really well. I know I could too, but I lack motivation to learn.
6) I envy famous singers. I want to be just as famous.
7) I envy mothers. I don't even know if I'll ever have children.

Stay strong, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment