Progress

Friday 7 January 2011

So I sort of binged a little last night. Generally, I try not eating meat. And generally, I can do it. But last evening, during my fight with a panic attack, I suddenly felt as if I need all the meat in the world. And I had quite a lot of meat products. And I was sure that I destroied the weight and will be back to 77 today, but I am not. 75.7 kg! Score. 0.3 off since yesterday morning. I am so happy I could fly, unless I wouldn't feel this heavy from yesterdays mini binge :/ That is a real downer for my mood.

No wonder I wrote that some sort of illness is coming. This morning my throat is all sore and Iam sniffling a bit. Shit! I have a singing lesson in the evening. Can't miss it. Absolutely can't! Lots and lots of tea for me till then.

And finally for my 7 days of confessions:

Day 3 — Wrath. Seven things that piss you off:

1) The fact that nail polish seems to never hold on my nails. It is all chapped the next day already.
2) My tendency to procrastinate. I hate the fact that I leave everything for the last moment.
3) Very thin people who whine that they need to loose weight, but in reality it is just to make everyone say that they are so beautiful.
4) Fat people who say they need to lose wight, but don't do absolutely anything about it.
5) People who are late all the time.
6) People I can't have an intelligent conversation with because they don't know anything.
7) Idiots, who judge people for appearance.

Ok. I am off to exercise my but off.
Stay strong!

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you with all of them... especially 3 and 4
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete