Progress

Sunday 9 January 2011

so...

It is 1 am and I should so be sleeping. But I feel like crap and decided to watch a movie. Being a social cripple that I am, I had spent a whole evening looking for absolutely disturbing movies so I could enjoy myself a bit. And one that I got for me tonight was "The Human Centipede (First Sequence)".

And you know what? I liked it. I liked it very much. I liked the deranged German surgeon making his human centipede. I liked the blood and gore (of which there was unexpectedly small amount). I liked the insane idea. And everything. Well... Maybe remake the ending a bit or something. Though it was bloody brilliant as it is as well, so I don't have any complaints really.

Now, if you look at the trailer, you'll probably get the whole idea. And probably will stick me in the mental assilum material folder. I love being a sociopath. In a way at least.

1 comment: