Progress

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Mmm... Alcohol... + Confession day 7 - Lust

So it has been one hell of a time lately. Feeling horrible with myself. Lost interest in everything and not even slightly bothered to revive my interest. Periods suck. I can't practice singing, since vocal chords are swollen and my stomack hurts and I have an attention span of a one year old. I want to sit around and watch movies all fucking day. And I want to cuss at people who are near me.

But anyway. My ex-classmate is coming for a visit tonight. And bringing some beer. That already clasifies as good. So hopefully it will be a good evening. Despite the fact that I feel like shit.

Tomorrow in the evening I'll try going to my ex-working place. Turns out that they still have some moneys for me. That is awesome. Can't wait. I so wish that I could have stayed there. I loved working in a bar. I could get slammed all the damn time and feel sort of good. Sucks for me that I didn't get enough money to cover rent for apartment, food, studies and everything else, so I was forced to quit. Can't have it all.


Day 7 — Lust. Seven love secrets
The one point that I have been dreading, since now I am going to embarass myself. But here I go anyway.

1) I have had a major crush on both of my best friends. Who are girls. One of them is straight, the other one asexual. I am bysexual.
2) I have never had real relationships. The closest thing to a relationship was with the last guy, but turns out it was just convenient fucking for both of us.
3) I am manic depressive. Meaning, I switch between hipersexual and asexual phases depending wether I am going through a mania or depression.
4) Almost all of my sex life consists of one night stands. I have had more partners then some people do in their whole life. I have had a maximum of three guys in a period of 24 hours. Not proud of that.
5) I had my first kiss at 15. I was a virgin until 18 years of age.
6) My first sex was a rape...
7) ...I still like it rough...

No comments:

Post a Comment