Progress

Thursday 13 January 2011

Fasting plans.

I have decided to go on a two day fast. So it is 9:15 am at the moment and I am not going to have anything to eat until Saturday 9:15 am. Saturday is my mom's birthday, so there will probably no chance to get away with not eating then :/

After that I am going to switch to the 13 day Japanese diet, which worked nicely for me some time ago. And really kicked up my metabolism. It was really good. So that is what I am going to try again. Even though it includes meat. Whatever. As if I wouldn't sin with the meat anyway. I am not much of a vegetarian.

It is so early in the morning and I have an exam at 10:30. I'm so screwed over with it. I just hope to pass somehow. Whatever the mark. I don't care. Just pass and forget about the shit.

And in what universe is it ok to start a morning with a beer? It is ridiculous! 9 am, an hour before an exam and I am drinking. Andromeda, you are one sick puppy! I just hope that my tired body won't just pass out in the middle of the exam. That would be embarassing :/ And probably would freak out the teacher. And she would probably call an ambulance and they would find out I have been drinking. And then my parents would find that out. And then I would be screwed. So hopefully nothing like that is going to happen. I'll live. I know, because I deal with stuff like this all the time.

And overthinking is not going to help me in any way. So whatever. For all I know, some alcohol in my system can help me relax a bit and start talking all sorts of foreign languages xD So maybe it will be helpful. Maybe I should have gotten vodka, not just a beer xD Ok. Ok. Kidding.

Ok. So I am off to pass that shit-exam. I bet I can :P
And then I'll try planning out a way to meet Him again. Because I need it. I need to feel something real again.

So stay strong and let us fast :3

No comments:

Post a Comment