Progress

Saturday 15 January 2011

Cooking

Hello again, my lovelies.

Today is going nicely up till now. And hopefully it is not going to spoil, though with being borderline manic depressive, it can all go wrong all the time. I am just hoping that nothing is going to trigger me.

At the moment I am preparing my mom's birthday lunch. And it seems so tasty. And all of my apartment smells so good. And it is totally not helping with restricting. But I am just trying to push that thought back to the bottom of my mid, so that I just don't think about everything and don't get myself upset. Especially since I am trying to be a nice person today.

The cake I made yesterday turned out glorious. I would seriously not want to praise myself, but DAMN! It was that good. And everyone loved it. I am so happy. But no more for me. One peace was totally around 400 kcal. Now the lunch and I'll probably will be somewhere around 1600 kcal at the end of the day. Who knows. But at least I don't feel a binge coming. That is nice.

However, I guess I'll have to postpone my diet to Monday, since some of relatives are coming tomorrow, and I will have to make food for everyone. And we are planning fried mushrooms. And I'll think something up for that. So yeah. Nothing much I can do about it.

But anyway. It has been a nice day.
I'm off to take out the chicken.

See you later and stay strong :)

1 comment:

  1. your blog is really heating up! more and more followers by the minute! say happy bday to your mom for me :)

    ReplyDelete