Progress

Wednesday 5 January 2011

I don't get it

Why does my weigt fluctuate anywhere between 77-79? How can it happen during a day? Especially if I don't even eat much. I mean, it is normal that weight fluctuates, since I drink water or eat something but that ususally is inside 1 kg limit. Not like bloody two or three! That is not even funny :/

Scale shows 77.3 kg. And I have no idea what is the weight going to be in the evening. Anyway, should be less, since today is a fasting day again.

I am already stressed out, because I have to go to an exam after 4 hours(and I am afraid I'll flunk it). I want to crawl in a corner of my room, right under the desk, and not come out for a week at least. I still have to read a couple of files about juridical shit. I can't gather strength to open them.

Shut up, Andromeda! You can do it, you whiny bitch!

On a positive note. Just understood how much I like Staind. It hadn't occured to me to look up the name of the band for some of the songs I really like. And today I did and at least two are by Staind. So got my hands on the discography and am losing myself in the depressive feeling.

Here is my top song for today; "It's been a while". It expresses my thoughts so perfectly. It is strange, how some person somewhere has said what I am thinking:



That is all for now.
Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment