Progress

Sunday 30 January 2011

Oh shit :D

You know, when I see something labelled as "Ultimate [insert something here]" I get really suspicious. But this time, it might actually be true. Whole of my body hurts so much after this morning's two hour work out, which included 1 hour and 15 minutes of "Ministry Of Sound Pump It Up - The Ultimate Dance Workout". I could barely breathe in the end of aerobic part. So that is awesome. I was sweating so much. Awesome. I am thinking about doing this one three times a week and swithc it with my yoga breathing exercises the other four days. So I don't get fed up with it really fast. Also the Plank Challenge, 200 sit ups, 200 squats and 100 push ups programs are awesome. My stomack muscles are still burning after 1 and a half hours of rest.

Yesterday I worked out the approximate weekly schedule. I will switch it around a bit though, when I get to know the times of university lessons that I am planning to attend. Found a course in History of Music. Since I have to know that anyway, better join it now.

Anyhow. Felling pretty good about today. Hope that you all are too :)
Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I started a new work out DVD that kicked my ass too! Isn't it great!? lol

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete