Progress

Monday 3 January 2011

Monday

So it is the first Monday of 2011. I don't like mondays. At all. But I have been good till now.

Scales showed 77.1 kg in the morning. Means that I got off what I took up during New Years celebration.

I seriously hate the damn focus on eating during holidays. WTF? Is that seriously the most important thing? And my grandmother is always walking around asking what we want to eat. And she does that every day all the time. Whenever she sees someone she feels like it is a sacred duty to feed them or something. And then she comes to me and says: "Wow, Adriana! You should start thinking about your weight. You have gained some." Thank you, Captain Obvious! Why do you think it happeneed? Maybe because of the potatos and sauce that you made? Nah... Of course not.

...

Ok. I am done wenting.

As for measurements today:
Underbust - 81 cm
Waist - 78.5 cm
Lower waist - 94.5 cm
Hips - 105 cm
Thighs - 61 cm
Arms - 28 cm

Which is a strange decrease... And I can't really explain it. Hmm. Something to brighten my day and motivate :D

Haven't been doing much exercising though. I overworked my muscles and they have been horribly sore. Could baely walk, sit down and such. But today I am practically fine again. So tomorrow I'll be able to do some exercise. Good news again. Maybe I'll do some in the evening too. I'll see.

But now to go and prepare myself something. Probably muesli with soy milk :3 Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment