Progress

Monday 17 January 2011

I am such a kid

I LOVE cartoons with a passion. Have been watching them all day :D
Begun with "How to train your Dragon", followed by "Tangled" and finishing up with "Tinker bell and the lost treasure". The third one was not so awesome. But I giggled all through the first two. I adored them! Definitely keeping them in my movie folder to watch again and again and again :D

Did some exercising during the third one. That was quite nice. And I am feeling all bouncy at the moment, because I'm listening to "Aerosmith". And that reminds me of the time they came to Latvia. That was so fantastic. I hope to see them again some time.

Ok. I am off to a quick shower and sleep. Have stuff to do tomorrow.
Good night <3

1 comment:

  1. I love feeling like a little kid, its one of the only things that keeps me going, night
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete