Progress

Friday 14 January 2011

Such a silly, clingy idiot.

Finally I am feeling better. I guess that the alcohol is gone and out. I should stay away from it for a while though. Planning to do just that. So I am thinking about not drinking at all till 11th of February, when I have a Nameday (which is like a birthday. Basically - the day of your name. We celebrate that here in Latvia). And 12th is my cousin's Nameday, so we are planning to go out and PARTY both days, which are luckily Friday and Saturday :P So yea, A Big Deal.

Now I am listening to some really up-beat Latvian music; a band named "Prāta Vētra" (or "Brainstorm"). Makes me feel less tired and sick. Which is nice for a change.

And I still have to stay up for approximately half an hour. I am baking a cake for my mom's birthday tomorrow. The recipe said it is low calory. But making it made me think that they have been lying. If that beautiful concoction is low calory, then I am a vegetable. Which I am rather sure that I am not.
I am also planning to make some chicken fillets and stir-fry vegetables for lunch tomorrow. I'm going all out to make her happy, since lately I have been a bitch and I need to make up for it somehow. I hope she likes that.

So there will be no diet tomorrow. I am just wondering how much will I be able to eat, since my stomack still feels sort of sore. That would totally not be a good thing to hurt myself with food. I'll see how I'll be feeling in the morning. Should be ok.

And then I am starting the Japanese diet on Sunday. It is ment for 13 days. I still need to buy some things for the first few days. Like tomato juice and fish. I am really eager to start with it. Because I have good memories connected to it.

Also He went away today. He was totally out of it yesterday too. A bit too much absinth I guess :P I already miss Him. I'm such a silly, clingy idiot. I wish we would live in the same country. That would be awesome.

The cake smells so good. I can't wait for tomorrow to try it. And I know it is tasty. I licked the spoon xD

So bye, bye for now.
Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment