Progress

Sunday 9 January 2011

Not in my happy place.

Day 5 — Greed. Seven worldly material desires.

1) Unlimited amount of money (which would actually render any sort of a list unnecessary, since I could buy everything xD)
2) A new iPod. Half of the buttons don't work for my nano, and the classic one fell into a water bucket and is sort of gliching all the time :/
3) A new laptop would be sweet. But I would have to look really hard to find one to make me happy, since I hate the touchpad thingy and use only the tiny mouse button in the middle of keyboard. And those are SO difficult to find.
4) Some new platform boots.
5) Some beautiful corsets.
6) A gothic nightclub :P
7) And less materialistic, but the one that I would actually want the most - an opera soloist position in an opera house...

So this is a beginning of a new day. Way to get myself sort of depressed, since I can't have these things now. But I am not in a cheery mood anyway, so who gives a damn.

2 comments:

  1. We all know we cant have these......... i thought the same thing when I wrote mine. But it's sorta nice to have a "what if" every now and then.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, you should check out the chat thingy at the bottom of my blog, I would Love to talk to u in person :)

    ReplyDelete