Progress

Saturday 15 January 2011

Good day.

So much food for lunch D: But nothing else afterwards. So that is still good. I just feel so full. Tomorrow I'll be trying to have as little of the food I prepare, as possible while still not causing any suspicion. I feel good about it. It should work :)

And I got to know that I won in a Captain Morgan (yes, the Rum) competition. So I get a gift certificate to fly with a paraglider. How awesome is that? Whoever said that alcohol is bad for you? It brings me so much joy xD This is going to be LEGENDARY!

Oh and I have been texting with Him today. He is having fun and a long ride with a bike and I want to have one too. Stupid winter with it's stupid heap of snow. I wish it were spring and I could go running and ride my bike and swim... And look gorgeous again. And He is going to come to Latvia again some time in spring. He should at least. I promised Him a cake, when we meet again. I hope bribing works well enough. It has always worked fine :P

Ok then. So now I am going to finish watching "The League of Extraordinary Getleman" and hit the sack. I am so full and sleepy.

Good night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment