Progress

Monday 28 February 2011

I have a morbid feeling that my body is failing me.

This last week has been horrible health wise and subsequently emotionally dreadful. In my last post I already mentioned having a stomack flu. And I actually thought that by fryday evening I was over and done with it. The thing is, I am not sure if that was really some sort of flu. Because knowing how all over the place I am with my food, it might be that I just fucked myself up again.
Yesterady I woke up with a mildly sore throat and today too. Which wouldn't bother me much, unless I would have to sing. It is my profession, I can't afford to be unhealthy.
But the top of everything was today. Around 1pm I got a headache, which turned out into a full blown migrene with nausea and throwing up. It went to the point where my parents insisted on calling an ambulance, because I could practically not breathe from pain anymore. I didn't want the doctors obviously. It just makes me see how weak and pathetic I am. WTF? Can't I survive a headache? That is why I never want to be around people when I feel bad. They worry and I want them to just leave me alone.
Anyway, the doctors pumped me full with medicines and put me to sleep. I woke up recently, but I am going to bed again, while I still feel like crap. My stomack feels all tender and there is still some dull sort of pain in the back of my head.

I wish I could get myself back on track. I can't lose control like this anymore. I just can't.

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. Keep all of us posted on how you're doing. I hope you feel better sooooooon. Think positive thoughts and positive thing will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygawd it must have been so scary to go into the hospital! Not just because of being sick, but the possibility of doctors saying something like 'wait a minute, we need to feed you'. Ahh. Sending you skinnies darling, I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad:( I've never had a migraine like that but it sounds miserable! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get better soon, sending love x

    ReplyDelete