Progress

Monday 14 February 2011

Felt like writing

Already a long time ago I had decided to hate Valentines. With all that useless shit of presents and people suddenly screaming to the world that they love someone, even though for the rest of the year they treat each other like shit and try making each other miserable.

Now you would expect some big "BUT..." and something that has made me change.
Honestly, nothing has changed in my perspective today either ;D

BUT (so here it is) He sent me a letter that made me cry like a little Twilight loving pre-teen girl. I don't know how exactly He managed that with a simple letter, but He sure did. And I know that my Valentines weekend is coming in 19 days, when He is going to arrive and my world will be all right again.

There. That is enough sap from me for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment