Progress

Friday 11 February 2011

Happy Name day to me

I have to start my post with an apology. It has been ages since I last posted. And I feel sort of guilty for that. If honestly, I don't have an excuse. Just didn't feel like doing anything. Just watching all sorts of sick movies I can lay my hands on. Like "The Serbian Movie" that I saw yesterday. That one was pretty good. So many places that made me lol.

So... the 11th of February has arrived and my Name day is already here. Somehow I am absolutely not excited, since I have been having my periods all this week and I am still hormonal and moody and sort of cruel to everyone. Thank god they are finally over. Now to get back to my old self who can actually control something.

Anyhow, I am disappointed with myself, since this date was a certain guideline for me, however, my weight is still very far from were it should be and I am just as uncontrolled and disorganized as ever.

Anyway. It is way too late and I should be sleeping a long, long time ago, but I was watching "Beetlejuice" season 2 and knitting a scarf for my ex-fuck-buddy, so that is way more important then sleep xD I am at least hoping to finish that scarf some time soon enough. Probably not this weekend though, since I am going to be very drunk the next two nights and slightly drunk on Sunday. So yeah. Big plans to go out to my ex-working place. Tomorrow night they are having the Bloody valentines Vampire party. What's better then a morbid atmostphere and a lot of booze to at least somewhat improve my most hated holiday of the year. My cousin obviously managed to catch some sort of virus and went home yesterday. So the big plans for a double name day went down the drain. Though I have never been the one to make big plans with people involved. They are sort of a backdrop for my plans usually. And the people in "Transilvania" are a much better backdrop. At least they are pretty and amusing enough to hang around with.

On the down side - I have a feeling that I have overworked my vocal chords. Feels like someone would be trying to suffocate me and it fucking hurts when I swallow. I hope it will be better tomorrow though. Still have to sing in the afternoon.

Re-reading the post, it seems as if I would already be drunk or something. Funny. Whatever. I am off to sleep a couple of hours. I'll be needing that later.

1 comment:

  1. Happy name day! (what is name day? lol)

    A vampire themed valentine's party sounds awesome! Have fun!!!

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete