Progress

Sunday 13 February 2011

I don't know how I feel

It is a really stange feeling. I am just sitting here and thinking what to do or not do and I know what I should, but just don't have power to do it. It is sort of creepy. Like someone drained all of the life from my body.

I didn't go to the valentines party yesterday. Felt too tired. And I have sprained my neck and can't turn my head without searing pain. It is not as bad as yesterday. I actually thought that I will die then and there. But here I am physically alive, mentally... obviously in the same state as a vegetable.
Thank god, I don't have a repetition today. I don't feel up to communicating. Actually - I do feel up to that bottle of champagne in the fridge. But I'll have to wait for that, since it is just 4 pm and it would creep my parents out, if I would show up in their place drunk. And I know that I won't be able not to show up, since it is still early and they will start freaking out about me.

Honestly, I would want to switch my brain off. The thoughts are like a continuous buzz in the background. It is so annoying.

Anyway. I'll try to watch some movies and knit that scarf. I don't think that I can manage anything else.

1 comment:

  1. maybe just a glass of that champange... :) Good way to tune everyone out, since the world gets hazy. Just saying. Sorry about the neck love, just rest and it'll pass. Good excuse not to eat though, "sorry, it hurts too much" Sending you skinnies darling!

    ReplyDelete