Progress

Thursday 3 February 2011

Daily regime thing.

It is so strange that since I have my schedule, I can manage much more in the day. However, I am getting pretty tired out, because there is basically no moment when I would just hang around and do nothing or watch movies or something. And since I am going to the master classes again today, I had to get up super early again to manage forcing in some things more. So I have been sleeping for 3 hours tonight. So tired. I am waiting for tonight, when I can get to bed and just sleep for 8 hours. God... Now I managed to tempt myself with sleeping.

Food wise it is all strange and awkward. Still the results of the previous week are obvious. Haven't gotten rid of the weight I gained with the constant bining. So I don't really know how my food intake is impacting me at the moment. But I am exercising like a maniac, so I am guessing that my muscle mass has gone up a bit. Hopefull the drop in weight will follow soon enough.

Ok. Off to study a bit.
Have fun today and

4 comments:

  1. Hi hun! Sorry for not commenting like I usually do, too much studying! Good job on the exercising, fitness is key
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with scarlet, fitness is the key. Good luck and stay strong! <3


    Toni
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont get overwhelmed lady you can do it all

    ReplyDelete