Friday, 18 February 2011
1) My home - I love being here. It is my sancturary where I can be 100% me.
2) My ex-working place - horror rock bar "Transilvania".
3) Our vacation house in the countryside. I could sit by the river for hours. And the night sky is gorgeous there.
4) London. It is one of the places that I loved so much. I felt somewhat at home.
5) Seaside. I love lazy days by the sea with a lot of swimming and practically no food, but apples.
6) Supermarkets and malls. I don't know why, but I like a mass of people around me.
I must admit. I am feeling god awful today. I am so tired that I have barely enough energy to walk up and down the stairs. And I had a couple of dizzyness moments in the morning when I stood up too quickly. The scale showed a small decrease today - 76.5 kg. But a decrease is always welcome, no matter how slight it is. I am staying positive and I am 100% sure that I can hold through the fast. I just need to wait until lunch tomorrow, which is going to be around 2pm. And since I am so tired I'll be getting to bed early enough today. Can't wait.
Skipped uni today. Because I am practically freezing every time I go out. I don't know why really, because I never had such an acute cold intolerance. Usually I am much better with cold then with heat, which makes me just really uncomfortable.
So for food today:
Nothing to report really xD Diet coke all through the day. And a chewing gum to get rid of the urge to munch. Was thinking about having Actimel (DanActive) type of probiotic drink. But now it seems that I won't be needing it after all. Glad about that.
And for the exercises:
Around 30 minutes of walking
1 hour of academic singing
30 minutes of jogging
20 minutes of breathing exercises
I am still planning to push myself some more and do my stretching, sit-ups and squats. Maybe pilates; don't know about that jet. Also still have around 30 minutes of housework planned - I want to clean the bathroom. I just want to have as many calories down as possible.
And I am most likely not going to go to the concert on Tuesday. Simple reason honestly - no money. And I don't want to beg my parents for it, so pride wins and I am not going. The money that I had been planning for the concert will go to cover the rent for band repetition room. Fuck that. The band is beginning to give me serious headache.
Ok. I am off to do stuff. Still want to watch a movie together with my mom. I just hope I don't fall asleep.
Bye and sending you all skinnies ;)