Progress

Sunday 13 February 2011

30 day challenge

Basically I am joining in with Moonlight Mistress's 30 day challenge.

Daily calorie limit of your choosing; Exercise at least 1 hour, 5 days per week; Weigh every Sunday; Take measurements at the beginning of every month (starting with 3/2011); Post daily intake + calories & exercise to blog daily; Share total weight lost when challenge concludes.

It sounded so good to get some sort of motivation going in my life. Otherwise I am geting too lazy. And getting back to my daily regime is a nice enough idea while I am at it. Had to switch it around though, since I have two days when I have to attend university lessons. Which actually sucks, since uni is the last thing that I want to think about. Oh well. There is no way around it. Just push myself through this semester and write that bachelor's thesis.

But returning to the challenge - I think that calorie intake in between 500-1000 limit would be good. Being a binge eater not eating generally leads to binging in the long run and then I get everything back. And that is not what I am looking for.

So good luck to all of the people willing to join. And best of luck to us all :)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! My parents watch me so closely i hav no chance at a diet - and i'm not even underweight yet!! its so depressing.
    Be strong!!

    Toni
    xx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been doing something so similar to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the challenge! I'm going to do it too. I seriously need all the motivation I can get right now. I JUST started a blog a couple days ago for the challenge, but if you want to read, email me at elle.adams27 at gmail.com, and I'll add you to the list.

    Ahhhh thesis-writing....I remember those days. What's yours on?

    ReplyDelete