Progress

Sunday 13 March 2011

Rainbow diet

Hello my darlings!

Have any of you heard about or even tried the pro ana rainbow diet? I stumbled on it by accident today and decided that it would be the best thing to try it myself. Especially since tomorrow begins a new week and I am really willing to get myslef going right. So the food plan for the week goes like this:

Monday (white):
Breakfast: ½ apple (40.5 cals)
Lunch: ½ apple (40.5 cals)
Dinner: 1 cucumber (24 cals)
Total: 105 cals

Tuesday (yellow):
Breakfast: 1 banana (108.5 cals)
Lunch: 1 banana (108.5 cals)
Dinner: ½ cup corn (66 cals)
Total: 283 cals

Wednesday (fast):

Thursday (orange):
Breakfast: ½ orange (31 cals)
Lunch: ½ orange (31 cals)
Dinner: 1 carrot (26 cals)
Total: 88 cals

Friday (red):
Breakfast: ½ cup strawberries (21.5 cals)
Lunch: ½ cup strawberries (21.5 cals)
Dinner: ½ red pepper (16 cals)
Total: 59 cals

Saturday (purple/blue):
Breakfast: 10 blueberries (8 cals)
Lunch: 10 blueberries (8 cals)
Dinner: 10 raspberries (24 cals)
Total: 40 cals

Sunday (green):
Breakfast: ½ cup grapes (57 cals)
Lunch: ½ cup grapes (57 cals)
Dinner: 1 cup lettuce (7 cals)
Total: 121 cals

Week total: 696 cals

I think it would be so awesome for me to do it. At least detox my body. And afterwards I could go on SG diet. I am sure that I can totally do the working days. The only point I am worried about is the weekend because I am around my parents practically all day and on sundays they like us to have lunch together. I guess I'll just try lying my way out of it again. Not like I am not able to do that. I am a compulsive lier anyway, so not much difference.

Unrelatedly, It has been a really long time since my last post. Basically because I have not been good at all. That horrible fat pathetic person has awoken again. I had my period finally. I already was thinking that I might be preggers or something. And that was totally not necessary. Also caught a cold. Damn, I hate being sick.

By the way I quit the band. Which makes me sort of relieved. It was not working out anyway.

On the positive note, the things with Andy are going well. It only frustrating not to have him by me all the time. That would make things way better.

Anyway. I'll be updating more from now on and let you know how the Rainbow diet is going.
Have fun everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment