Progress

Saturday 5 March 2011

Fantastic day

It is a great beginning for a gorgeous day :) I don't remember when have I been this positive about a day alltogether xD

It is a sunny morning, 0 degrees C and it has been snowing at night so the streets are covered with snow.
Just stepped out of a shower and now sitting with a towel around my head still :D
Woke up at 6:30 to charge my iPod and a bit after 7am went for a nice hour long run that was 6km. It was a bit difficult to run along the river because of the sharp wind. My nose froze off xD
I found a training plan for half marathon (the 21 km one) online, and it actually seems possible that I could do it. Even though my feet are still sort of sore from the previous run. Suck it up muscles, we are doing this!
Did also 150 crunches and some stretching and splits. I feel so energized.

Now I'm going to have my kiwi and soy milk smoothie. It is simply yum! And gives me proteins after sports too, so a win-win situation.

fter an hour I'll surprse our sweet neighbours with singing. I think they will want to murder me for singing at 10am on Saturday, but the point is, I won't have any other time to do it, so whatever :P

And on 12 I have my date with Him. We are going to a tea house where we can lounge on big, soft pillows and sip tea for hours on end. Oh god, I love that tea house. And I can have a beautiful view on the Riga channel and park and opera house. How good can it get?

Oh yeah. The sushi party yesterday was Great. So tasty and good. Oh my god. Sinfully good :D
Though I am planning a 4 day fast beginning monday. Or maybe beginning tuesday. I am not sure jet. I want to know how long He is going to stay and then I'll switch my plans around a bit.

Anyway. Off to make my smoothie.
Have a fantastic day everyone! Love you all!

Have some of my kind of Thinspo ;D

6 comments:

  1. My baby is too young for me to take him out too much, he is 5 weeks old. hehe. I'd also have to buy one of those jogging strollers which I don't have and then again he might cry randomly and I'd have to stop the workout so it wouldn't really be a good workout, ya know?... but yeah, maybe when he is a little older I'll be able to take him for a jog. :) thanks for the comment, love the background on your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the training plan?
    I am doing a half marathon, always need to train, and I can't find a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are in such a great mood!! keep it up!
    tea house? that sounds like paradise to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that teahouse sounds amazing. I want to go sip tea all day now! I'm so happy you're feeling so positive today, sending you skinnies darling xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. -Is jealous over the tea house- we don't have ANY at all I think where I live. -dramatic sob-

    Ooooo this post is refreshing! I love positive posts. :) I'm happy things are looking up and great job on the exercise! woo woo

    Anyways =3 Have fun on your date!!! x speak soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey :) I like ur blog def. going to follow your success!

    ReplyDelete