Progress

Monday 14 March 2011

The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner



Felt like listening to that again :D And wanted to share it with you too.
Probably felt like listening to this, becaus I just ran 8 km. My feet are like jello and I am loving it. An hour on the treadmill, 25 minutes on the eliptical, 15 minutes on the bike, 100 squats with 30 kg weight. Then a long shower and came home.

I revised my daily schedule to make it more apropriate for human. Like incorporating some periods of time to do something for myself. Like watching a movie, knitting, reading, whatever the hell I would feel like doing. This time it actually looks acceptable.

I'm off to do stuff. Have to study that Japanese.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, look at you with the exercise, that's awesome dude. Sending you skinnies darling girl. Do some nice things for yourself today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg u workout heaps more than i ever could! Well done babe!

    ReplyDelete