Progress

Thursday 3 March 2011

I forgot .

I forgot to update on other things aside the running xD Lame.

Yesterday me and my mom went out shopping and she bought me a gorgeous red dress. Which is a tiny bit too small for me, which is a win. I really want it to fit perfectly. And then I want it to fall off me. I really want it so bad!
Especially since I am going to wear it anyway on saturday when I am going out with Him. I am so excited! I miss Him so much.

And I had my Aura photographed. They said that I have a orange/yellow aura, which signifies determined people, thinkers with insightful mind, stubborn people and so on and so forth. I have like 20 pages of information xD
They also said that the best sports for people like me are running, swimming and cycling. I want spring and summer so bad now to do all that more often. I love swimming so much.

I think that I am hooked on watching The Biggest Loser. In some sort of perverse way I like watching fat people being tochered in the gym.

Another thing - I think that my period is trying to be a real bitch. My last one was on 4th of February, so it is really due. But since I am going out on Saturday, it probably will start either then or tomorrow. Just because. And I won't be able to get me sex. Which sucks. I mean seriously! I just hope it won't start for another week or so. Whatever that it is overdue. I just don't want to have it now.

Tomorrow evening I am going to the sushy bar with two of my cousins. It will be sort of nice I hope. And then we want to watch a movie. Probably The King's Speech, because one of them is really excited about seeing it. I just hope that it will be good.

Anyway. I still want to watch some of the Biggest Loser and continue knitting my bag. I think I'll be done with that soon enough too.

That is it for now. I'll be back tomorrow with some more updates :)

2 comments:

  1. lol you're hooked on Biggest Loser, I'm addicted to Man V. Food. Us girls are so wierd. Sending you skinnies darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's exactly how i feel about new clothes!

    ReplyDelete