Progress

Friday 18 January 2013

SNOW!

It is snowing so wonderfully today. The ground is covered with quite a lovely layer of the white fuzz, and all of Britain is screaming bloody murder and heading home early :D I find it funny. Andy probably is going to come and fetch me in the evening even though the trains seem to be going fine at the moment. Just minor disruptions as far as I can see in the webpage. Actually I am contemplating letting Andy know that I will just take the train because people get stuck on the motorway. I don't know. I just wouldn't mind him coming over, because I like being around him.

I made a really nice broccoli soup yesterday. It was pretty awesome. And totally easy and fast. So all the good things. I ate too much though. Had quite a large amount of dried dates afterwards too to get rid of the sweet cravings that had pestered me all day long.

Which brings me on to the fact that I gained again, which I don't like all that much. I am 73.8 today. Still under 74, but I don't have to like gaining in particular. I know that I should stop being so worried about it, because weight fluctuations are normal and such. It's just that I really want to see those low numbers again. I want to see the 72s again. I haven't seen them in a very long time and they make me a very happy bunny.

I don't really understand how I manage to gain while eating below 1500 kcal a day. Maybe I should be more strict? I mean, I had some 600 worth of calories by just snacking on dates. Probably didn't really need it. A handful of raisins would have probably satisfied the craving. Oh well. It did seem like a great idea at the moment, so I can't really change anything. The worst part about it though is that I am feeling more hungry today. Have to hold myself together again and train my stomach to not be a boss of me.

Anyway. Today seems to feel quite long and all I want is to go home, make my vegan Mac and 'Cheese' and have a hot cup of tea.

Unfortunately I don't have much to talk about anymore, so I will just end here and wish you all a great weekend :3

No comments:

Post a Comment