Progress

Friday 11 January 2013

Friday

Happy two year anniversary to me and Andy. I am so glad to have him in my life. The luckiest girl in the world. How has he not gotten frustrated with me in all this time, I will never know, but I am so thankful for all of his support and general awesomeness.

So I really want to go home and start preparing some food. I am planning to have some aubergine curry. The recipe sounds very nice and I am really hoping that it is going to be just as nice in the reality. However, thinking about it is making me quite hungry. More water for me.

Work is good. Spent all morning adjusting some templates. Was nice. I am really happy when I can just have a task and then attend to it in my own way, without a need to listen to angry people yelling at me.

Got the first ever email from a headhunter about a job opportunity in London. It probably would involve more than I am earning at the moment. However, since it is a client support role, I don't think that I want to take it. And I have just settled into a new role here, so I would say that I won't be considering switching a company for a while now. Maybe in a year or so, when I am fairly knowledgeable in some technical areas to be able to do that, but not before. I don't want to go back to client support, quite honestly.

Overall, I would say that today is a good day. I feel like I am in a mentally good place and my stomach is not  rumbling for food so intensely as it was in the beginning of the week. I guess that I am getting used to the amount of food that I am having. That is good.

The weight loss is not going so great as of yet, but I am hoping that it will be improving in a bit. Just 100g lost today.

I think that I am safe to say that I am happy today. Really damn happy and that makes me glad.

:3


1 comment:

  1. happy anniversary! i hope you continue to stay happy - you sound like you're doing really well :) xo.

    ReplyDelete