Progress

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Forgetful me

In the morning I woke up and thought, crap, I forgot to post yesterday. Well, there is nothing that I can do about the missing post yesterday, so I just thought that I will post now. Just to make sure that I don't forget again.

Honestly speaking, I think that the reason why I forgot to post is that I don't really have much to talk about. Nothing much has happened lately, so there are not many new impressions that I would be able to share and it feels sort of that I am just ranting randomly about things that have no value what so ever.

However, today I have at least something to say. Today I weighted in at 72.4 kg. I am absolutely ecstatic about that. I haven't been this low for some 5-6 years now, so I am just really glad about that.

Andy also has managed to lose some weight, and his colleague even asked if he has lost some weight, so he is happy about that. Well, considering how much he is exercising, I am absolutely not surprised. And he looks amazing. I just really want to hump him until we both can't move anymore due to exhaustion :}

Ehem...

Oh, I made really delicious food yesterday with sweet potatoes, yellow gram and mushrooms. Still have two portions for today, so don't have to make anything in the evening. So I will be able to practice some singing.

I am pretty glad that it is Wednesday already. Somehow I am feeling pretty tired and just want to stay home and do nothing. Or to go for a walk or something. I am pretty broke at the moment though, so that sucks. The pay is going to come in only on Thursday next week, so I am really expecting it. I want to buy some trainers as my previous ones fell apart and possibly to start running in the lunch breaks some three times a week or so. That should give me a kick to lose some more weight and I can also train some so that eventually I would be able to go and run a marathon. That is one of my coveted life goals.

I don't think that there is anything else going on. Doing some studies and some work. Kind of bored during the work hours, so I am trying to squish in some educating of myself whenever I can.

I guess that is all.

Stay lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment