Sunday, 3 April 2011
Not meant for me
12 signs you're into someone:
1) I keep staring at them.
2) I start rememering everything about them in a bit of a stalker fashion xD
3) I try hanging around somewhere near.
4) I either talk to them excessively, or run off to other end of the room. Depends if think I am becoming too obvious.
5) If I know that attraction is mutual, I'll go for physical contact: hugs, kisses, whispers in the ear, you name whatever.
6) I'll probably won't go for other guys, when I have set my sight on someone xD
7) I start fidgeting and being nervous overall.
8) They get genuine smiles.
9) I'll go in a emotional shut-down, if I see other girls coming on to my target. And if I am not feeling totally confiden about myself.
10) I'll become agressive, if someone touches something that is mine. And I am feeling confident that it is mine.
11) I'll show my ownership rights in all sort of ways. Generally with hickies in obvious places >:3 Mine is mine. I don't share.
12) They will be able to get things from me way easyer. And I'll go to rescue if there is such a need.
I am feeling horribly passive today. Quite honestly, I don't feel like doing anything at all again. Especialy go to the marathon practice, because I didn't sleep enough and have been eating like a loser. Bleh. But I know that I will feel way better about myself if I go, so no getting out of it.
Also decided to fast till Wednesday. I need to get those period munchies under control finally. Because a normal person shouldn't be able to eat that much.
My gran is sort of pouting that I don't hang around the parents apartment. Because mom and dad went off to country house, and she is feeling neglected. I know that, but I can't really help it. I don't want to be around people. I have become much more irritable and gran has this ability to make me explode in a matter of seconds even in a good day, and then I go and cuss and scream and throw tantrums and am generally not a nice person to be around.
I still have a load to do with my essay. I wish I could persuade myself to concentrate on it more. I just don't get inspiration to write. It looks more like me sitting and staring at the screen for hours.
I need to go and dry my hair. Stupid temperature is still hanging around 0 degrees. I just hope I don't get more sick after this. That would suck, because I am already caughing my lungs out and can't breathe through my nose. Which sucks big time.
Anyhow. Time to go.