Progress

Thursday 30 December 2010

So much water

Water is my friend. I've been drinking so much today and I love it. I have always loved the taste of water. Ever since I was a little kid. And it helps me to keep my cravings at bay.

Yes, I do feel a bit hungry. I know that. That is logical, since all day it has been just water and tea. Of course my body is demanding some solid food. However, that will not happen till tomorrows diner. I mean, it is New Year's eve tomorrow and I will be with my family and we will have a festive meal.

I am planning to make something with a lot of vegetables and fruits and as little calories as possible. The year goes in the way we start it. I'll have to be super careful with my food. I want to start my year on the right track. I have to slim down and be beautiful again - not the fat girl.

I really have to study. There is so much that I have to do and so little time. And I am really tired and want to sleep too. But whatever. Do what I have to do and then sleep. I can deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment